Liebester Award Nomination – thanks to Claire – it is now my turn to continue the nomination process.
It has been a usually hectic time in the Land of Oz and I could do with the helping hand of a few munchkins – or several Minions from Despicable Me. I Love Minions. Anyway here are the rules to the Liebster Award – which was bestowed on me by the lovely Claire. ^^
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who nominated you
2. Answer their questions
3. Nominate new blogs for the award
4. Ask them 10 new questions
5. Let the nominees know they have been nominated
Now – To answer Claire’s Questions!
1. Are you a morning lark or a night owl? Night Owl – I have trouble getting up in the morning as a result and have a snooze button fetish! sorry I mean bad habit – LOL
2. If your house caught fire and you could only save one thing, what would it be? My MOTH naturally.
3. Did you watch the Eurovision song contest this year? Only the bit on our news bulletin that had our Aussie girl Jessica Mauboy in her stunning performance
4. What’s your favourite activity to unwind? That’s one of my problem’s – I have trouble unwinding – so I presume Tai Chi – it is relaxing and I enjoy it – I usually sleep well after a Tai Chi class
5. A long hot soak in the bath, or a quick shower? Depends on how much time I have – if its a super hot day a quick refreshing shower before bed is awesome. In winter a warm soak to relax and soothe – ahhh the decisions – I cannot truly decide.
6. What, would you say, is your biggest weakness? Chocolate
7. Do you like flea markets/carboot sales? Not overly fond of either – but do pop into the occasional Charity Shop.
8. What’s your favourite programme on TV? At the moment it would have to be “Person of Interest” they have great characters and keep the stories and intrigue going – a most mis=matched pair of hero’s if they can be called be hero’s
9. Coffee or tea? At the moment Tea with honey and Lemon as I have a sore throat – but usually coffee, with 2 sugars (stevia) as I like sweet – which is why I am so cuddly
10. Do you plan your week in advance, or just take things from one day to the next? At worked it is planned due to system & processing that take place. At home – I have regular sewing classes, Tai chi – and when look at it like this – It does have a structure. So it is planned with the odd variance included.
OK – Here Goes – I Nominate:
1. Angela from Pretty Little Things in a Box
2. Carla from Granny Maud’s Girl
3. Doreen from Treadlemusic
4. Azura from Azurachan
Now my 10 questions for my nominees – if they are brave enough to answer:
1. If you had the choice and can only take one (1) craft with you to live permanently on a desert island what would it be?
2. Do you have 10 or more works in progress?
3. How many countries have you travelled to ?
4. What is your favorite type of footwear?
5. Be truthful – what are you wearing while reading this blog question?
6. If you were a Fruit – which one would you be?
7. Do you prefer sweet or savory snacks?
8. Do you hit the snooze button on your alarm most mornings?
9. What is you favourite colour & why?
10. Do you own a Pet, and what is it?