You may have noticed I have been a little “Absent of Late”
The MOTH & I have been on a little road trip – one we fondly call “The Rocky Road”
We have had a road trip from Geelong, Victoria to Rockhampton, Queensland planned for many months now. The main reasons for the trip where to:
1. Meet our new beautiful granddaughter
2. Catch up with all our kids and grandchildren (although the kids are not my own by birth I think of them as mine – as I was not fortunate enough to have any children of my own)
3. Attend the wedding our Son – (I think of him as my own as previously mentioned)
4. Visit loads of friends and relatives along the way
5. Test out our SUV on the open road – and just have some fun at the same time
So far the past 2 1/2 weeks have gone relatively smoothly. Just a few interesting moments – which happen at most people’s family encounter. However the wedding was lovely and the Beautiful Bride and Groom – Gorgeous. As for our gorgeous new baby – and seeing all the little ones – has been a delight.
Being in central QLD the internet reception etc has been a little “non existent at times” – and while I have taken my knitting which is slowly growing, and a little stitching – other things have naturally taken priority.
Now we are heading back down the coast and home – our little trip is drawing to an end far too quickly.
Thats about it for now – I will be slowly catching up on all my emails/messages/posts for crafts as time permits.
Ciao for now & Until next time when I start to bore you all with our travelling adventures and catch up details…..